Tuesday 30th July, 2103

Ed keeps telling me that my blog posts are getting too long so I'll keep this one extra short. Tomorrow I'm going to bring you a very special interview with a lady who was one of the original 'girls on tour' back in the 1970s and 1980s. She's going to spill the beans on what touring was like for her, how things are different today, and hopefully she'll have some tips and advice for our current touring party.

In the mean time, I purchased some of these souvenir pencils when we were at Lord's last fortnight. If you'd like me to send you one, post a photograph of yourself on Instagram that demonstrates how you're supporting our Aussie cricket team and use the following tagline: "Supporting the Australian Cricket Team @TourDeAshes". The best few entries (as judged by me) will receive a souvenir Ashes pencil.

The Ashes souvenir pencils